Thursday 20 October 2016

Ercol Old Colonial Suite in Bute tweed


A 1980's Ercol 'Old Colonial' suite reupholstered in 100% wool tweed from Bute fabrics.


We made a single bench seat for the two-seater and some bespoke 'fat feather' back cushions to replace the clumsy originals - the main idea being to expose the colonnade spindles.


Looks great from the back, innit.


Add two of these armchairs to go with it and you've got yourself a very stylish suite instead of the very dated one you had before.

Well, not actually you, but you know what I mean.

This was a commission.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Luela, yes I'm always looking polo shirts and don't want to be in the situation wherein I would want to get rid of my shirt but what can I do? Try luxurious bamboo sheets? OK, consider it done, where do I sign?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. Sol Control Custom Window tinting New Port Richey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You’re incredible! Thanks!
    duvet set

    ReplyDelete