Thursday 20 September 2018

Bus Shelter Chair at Crickhowell


This chair is now available to bus travellers on the A40 at Crickhowell


I made this chair a while back for an exhibition, it's one of my 'inside out' chairs where the fabric is stitched into the horse hair to show the inside on the outside.


It was kicking around the showroom for ages and I couldn't decide what to do with it and so, like most of my other experimental chairs I thought, "oh I'll just stick it in a bus shelter."


And it was gone within hours. I know because I drove back past about three hours later and it wasn't there. Good luck to whoever took it. It's best that they're taken before they get ruined by weather, but I can't help wondering how people feel taking them, it can't be good karma surely?


No comments:

Post a Comment