Friday 26 October 2018

Bus Shelter Chair at Llansantffraed


This chair now available to bus travellers on the A40 at Llansantffraed.


I painted the chair in some green paint I was given and went looking for some matching fabric in the scrap bag. I can't remember where this fabric came from but it looks kinda William Morris like and after stitching some pieces together I had a bird left over that became the ridiculous cushion on the back. I just drilled a hole and tied it like a button.


Daft experiments can lead to genuinely good ideas. This is daft but the idea of attaching a back cushion in this way is a good one so you never know until you try do you?

Do you do any daft experiments?

No?

Why not? What are you doing instead?

Oh I see. Well that sounds more important. You'd better get on with that straight away after you've finished looking at the internet.


1 comment:

  1. Good publish you have performed the following. I am really very happy you just read this kind of. That is a quite useful subject matter you are preferred. keep writing
    Corner sofa in UK

    ReplyDelete